Organisations want to keep up to date on the policies and legislation currently affecting them. We understand public policy and see it through the eyes of our clients, providing coverage across the broad spectrum of public policy in Australia through:
- Customised briefings on policies, structures and key players.
- ‘Red Phone’ briefings, background and recommended responses to policies and people given at short notice.
- Advice on changing government structures and agencies.
- Assistance with strategic decision-making.
- Our independent monthly journals Letter from Melbourne and Letter from Canberra.
Using our extensive knowledge of government structure and process, built up over the past decades, we assemble directories and information packs for our clients.