Often we provide an alternative to using a lawyer. Organisations can experience regulatory difficulties that threaten their operations – for example, planning or environmental disputes. We work quietly behind the scenes to secure negotiated or administrative solutions for clients ahead of costly, inconvenient legal outcomes. This may involve:
- Developing alternative strategies with long-term benefits.
- Identifying the person critical to solving the issue.
- Informal meetings in a neutral forum.
- Assistance with negotiations.
- An independent view or second opinion.