Organisations often need to present their interests to government, perhaps to secure funding or influence administrative decisions. Drawing on our active, politically-balanced network, we provide neutral forums or structured preparation for critical meetings, supporting our clients with:
- Position papers and submissions, for example to departments and parliamentary inquiries.
- Research, up-to-date overviews or detailed summaries.
- Reconnaissance: who are the people who matter and what do they think?
- Submissions to government departments.
- An independent viewpoint to inform decision-making.
- Strategies for dealing with a particular bureaucracy.
- A targeted issues campaign; public relations.